Elite Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hit them before they ACT ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ERIC
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
ERIC

Male Posts : 11

Hit them before they ACT ;) Empty
PostSubject: Hit them before they ACT ;)   Hit them before they ACT ;) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Recently I came to a nicely done blog by SevenSins (sevensinsca.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/seven-sins-vs-elite-owls.html) which gave me this idea.

Since the festival guild battle is 4 times a day, we can note who are the actives for that particular time slot battle.
So rather then waiting for the active to appear, we can Whack the Regular Active before they Act.

It will be like mind reading them, sounds Fun and I think this is a good strategy we can work on.

So when we battle (eg. GOW @UTC 0200 time) we can look at who are the active and this gives us added advantage to know who is the Regular Active enemies.
Back to top Go down
Code
Guild Master
Guild Master
Code

Male Posts : 33

Hit them before they ACT ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hit them before they ACT ;)   Hit them before they ACT ;) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:56 am

Yes, the idea of a database of "who's active at what time" has been put out before but the problem is always "who will take this task up?" we would need at least 2 people doing this because I'm sure no one can attend 4 battles/day, 7 days/week forever. It is possible with technology and the Internet sharing (eg Google Docs) but the biggest issue is the willingness and enthusiasm to update and for someone to moderate and watch over this project.
Back to top Go down
http://smallwrites.blogspot.ca/

Hit them before they ACT ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Owls :: Guild Hall :: Builds & Strategies-
Jump to: