Elite Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fast leveling - NO FP needed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Pepper
Officer
Officer
Darth Pepper

Male Posts : 9

Fast leveling - NO FP needed. Empty
PostSubject: Fast leveling - NO FP needed.   Fast leveling - NO FP needed. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:14 pm

A lot of people are making alt accounts, and getting them to lvl 81, and putting all their points into stamina. (No level limits over lvl 80, a lvl 81 can hit a lvl 9293.)

After this, they basically chain their main account, while losing on the other account so the main account gets xp, and levels faster and the alt account loses nothing but stamina. This practice has pretty much been used since the beginning of CA.

This takes up a lot of time, and devs haven't taken a stance on this issue, so I can assume that it's ok to do this if you have the time and patience to do it.

Good Luck, Let's see some stronger owls scratch
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner
Phoenix

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Fast leveling - NO FP needed.   Fast leveling - NO FP needed. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:43 pm

I just recently got an alt up to lvl80 and started chaining my main. Holy cow am I getting XP. Also ups my win/loss ratio. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://eliteowls.rpg-board.net
Aerin
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
Aerin

PostSubject: Re: Fast leveling - NO FP needed.   Fast leveling - NO FP needed. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 pm

The Devil Ways Twisted Evil

Nice Darth
Back to top Go down
ERIC
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
ERIC

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: So this is the "Devil's way".. :)   Fast leveling - NO FP needed. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:11 am

Darth Pepper wrote:
A lot of people are making alt accounts, and getting them to lvl 81, and putting all their points into stamina. (No level limits over lvl 80, a lvl 81 can hit a lvl 9293.)

After this, they basically chain their main account, while losing on the other account so the main account gets xp, and levels faster and the alt account loses nothing but stamina. This practice has pretty much been used since the beginning of CA.

This takes up a lot of time, and devs haven't taken a stance on this issue, so I can assume that it's ok to do this if you have the time and patience to do it.

Good Luck, Let's see some stronger owls scratch
Back to top Go down
Aerin
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
Aerin

PostSubject: Re: Fast leveling - NO FP needed.   Fast leveling - NO FP needed. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:52 am

you got it eric Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast leveling - NO FP needed.   Fast leveling - NO FP needed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fast leveling - NO FP needed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Owls :: Guild Hall :: Builds & Strategies-
Jump to: