Elite Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will
Officer
Officer
Will

Male Posts : 4

Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will   Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:12 am

Hello. I would first like to say a big thank you to se7en for sorting out this forum... A BIG THANK YOU!

Second, I would like to introduce myself. Having read the posts of John aka DarthPepper I figured I should do this in a comedic style but I will get the boring factual stuff out the way first. I am Will I founded the first Owls clan, "Super Owls", in January or February 2012. Since then our numbers have grown! I am a Mathematics tutor from Sheffield in the North of England. I run my own business and have on occasion been too busy to lead us as we should be led. Thankfully we have had members such as John, Ax, Leonard, JanJan, Tim and others (sorry if I haven't listed you here) who have been able to take up the reigns.
ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU!

Anway... about me... I am interested in plants, but only if they are carnivourous and partial to schnitzel. My favourite type of music is regaethrashmetal, played on the pan pipes. I once ate a whole orange without opening my mouth or taken off the peel. I am a world record holder in fifteen different sporting categories all of them now illegal. I once played football (Soccer) in Scotland and was offered a contract to play for the number one team in Scotland - I turned them down citing old age as a reason, I was ten at the time. I was not born, I was moulded from lava and sparked into life by being injected with the soul of a tibetan monk. If I eat semolina I glow in the dark. I was once asked if I would like to join the French foreign legion, there are no survivors of this incident except myself and I am not saying what happened. I can levitate (true... really true). When shown a mixed up Rubik's cube I go into a trance which I cannot come out of until 30 seconds later when I have solved it (also true... ask my wife). Video evidence of this last claim will be provided once I can post a video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sheffieldPrivateTutors.co.uk
Sabanrai
Officer
Officer
Sabanrai

Male Posts : 29

Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will   Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:14 am

We miss you, Will!
Back to top Go down

Hi, Hallo, Ciao, Hej, Hola, He... I am Will
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Owls :: Guild Hall :: New Members-
Jump to: