Elite Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By passing the level cap

Go down 
4 posters

Should we attempt this plan
Yes
By passing the level cap Vote_lcap80%By passing the level cap Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
By passing the level cap Vote_lcap0%By passing the level cap Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I need more information
By passing the level cap Vote_lcap20%By passing the level cap Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Jan/Kerwin
Officer
Officer
Jan/Kerwin

Male Posts : 26

By passing the level cap Empty
PostSubject: By passing the level cap   By passing the level cap EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Every one kbowes that it has been a struggle with recruiting respecially higher leveld players, seems like all the higher level players that are actually willing to join the guild are facebook based . We have at least 5-6 people above our level cap that would like to Jon the guild, but our options are limited one option is temporaiy kick our lower levels and brining in the higher levels then reinvite every one...we would just like to have feed back on this idea it will not determine any actions unless 1 side is completely favored.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: By passing the level cap   By passing the level cap EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 pm

I say go for it.
Back to top Go down
https://eliteowls.rpg-board.net
ERIC
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
ERIC

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: By passing the level cap   By passing the level cap EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 am

As long as there is a list maintain of who was temporary out, shouldn't be a problem
Back to top Go down
鬼神 / Kaz
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
鬼神 / Kaz

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: By passing the level cap   By passing the level cap EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:55 am

Although most of our active players will re-join the guild quickly, it will take some time for the "not so active" players to come back. If we proceed with this plan, we need to put up an announcement in the guild to mitigate this delay or we may be ineffective in gbattle for a bit. Also be ready to lose some players for good since the message may be lost when trying to communicate to such players (ones who may log on once a week/month). I see members who hardly chat in our guild and not sure if they even check gchat at all. Posting this vote on our forum is a great idea but there r only a few members that have actually joined it so we need to find alternative communication methods to spread the word. I know Ax has been PMing each member which is great but I'm just saying that u r bound to lose a few members.
Back to top Go down
Jan/Kerwin
Officer
Officer
Jan/Kerwin

PostSubject: Re: By passing the level cap   By passing the level cap EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:57 pm

If the plan is voted as a go then will be at least 2 weeks of preparation it will not be instant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By passing the level cap   By passing the level cap Empty

Back to top Go down

By passing the level cap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Owls :: Guild Hall :: Builds & Strategies-
Jump to: