Elite Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ERIC
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
ERIC

Male Posts : 11

for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile Empty
PostSubject: for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile   for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Thanks for implementing the Stats under members profile, why not for the fun of it to also include a bsi/lsi calculation from the stats inputs and display the BSI and LSI together under the stats.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner
Phoenix

Male Posts : 26

for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile   for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm

I think what we have is fine.
Back to top Go down
https://eliteowls.rpg-board.net

for more fun, let's also display Bsi, Lsi calculation under the stats in the members profile
Page 1 of 1