Elite Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important News from the Elite Owls staff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jan/Kerwin
Officer
Officer
Jan/Kerwin

Male Posts : 26

Important News from the Elite Owls staff Empty
PostSubject: Important News from the Elite Owls staff   Important News from the Elite Owls staff EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:12 am

We need to have a feel for every ones stats an class and give every member a purpose an assignment instead of free handed battle
I am willing to work to collect data and set up an offense plan if any one else is willing to work with me it would be much appreciated.

every member of EO please pm me on here with your level, stats, class, hours of play (in eastern time ), and class abilitys please ASAP.

(current battle system staff are myself, Karraway, Ax, Relentless) afro
Back to top Go down
Ax
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ax

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Important News from the Elite Owls staff   Important News from the Elite Owls staff EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:33 am

Hello every one we would like to inform you to we will be doing a guild purge to add in higher level fb players this has to be done to avoid the level cap, every one will be kicked an re invited the same day, official date has not been decided as yet but every one will know at least a week in advance...every one who has not given there army codes please PM timothy.. Thanks for your corporation. ~ elite owls administration
Back to top Go down
ERIC
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
ERIC

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Important News from the Elite Owls staff   Important News from the Elite Owls staff EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 pm

How about Fb players as they don't have their army codes as of iOS players.
Back to top Go down
鬼神 / Kaz
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout
鬼神 / Kaz

Male Posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Important News from the Elite Owls staff   Important News from the Elite Owls staff EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 am

Eric that should be simple. They can re-apply to EO thru fb and a fb officer (ie Leonard) can accept the entrance request. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dennisjuke
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout

PostSubject: Re: Important News from the Elite Owls staff   Important News from the Elite Owls staff EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 am

Dennisjuke, LV236, Atk650/Def607, Rogue, Evade, (poison soon), normally i join in GB 12am,6am and 12pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important News from the Elite Owls staff   Important News from the Elite Owls staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Important News from the Elite Owls staff
Page 1 of 1