Elite Owls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ax
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ax

Male Posts : 37

Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues Empty
PostSubject: Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues   Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:36 am

It comes to my attention to point out the issue which our guild has been experienced recently.

1) Bounced on cleric

- Some keep bouncing on cleric recently battles. This is fine to bounce/lose on cleric but don't keep hitting on them as they heal a tower. Once you bounced, please say in guild chat to clean up.

2) Team up

- Our strategy is, kill active cleric first. We always team up to combo attack by poly and stab at high lv target. The thing is, we have short in mage at 4.00am UTC battle slot. If we could have more active player to fill out our SG and more active could be great.

3) Read guild chat

- Most of us read guild chat to have the same direction of target, but some don't read guild chat and hit inactive which is waste a token. We are strong in teamwork, even better if some could read chat for attacking.

4) Poor attendance

- Last 2 battles (11/08/2012), we had active members slightly more than half actives of opponent (36 vs 48) (21 vs 44), esp on Sat Morning/Evening.

Your opinion is accepted.

Back to top Go down
Jan/Kerwin
Officer
Officer
Jan/Kerwin

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues   Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 am

Agrees the attacking inactive gates and people is a big issue and I think the first battle was prov just poor stratigie and the last one just simply outnumberd . We need to fi some recruiting get some more higher level Mage and dime people with I your time zone ax
Back to top Go down
Nina
Rank 1 - Scout
Rank 1 - Scout

Female Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues   Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:32 am

Has everyone signed up and come here yet? If not maybe we should pm members to come to read this post.

I know I am guilty of missing the 6pm est battle at times, that one is kind of hit or miss for me. Sorry about that

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner
Phoenix

Male Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues   Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 am

With our victory against Espiritu. I can see that we are improving immensely.
Back to top Go down
https://eliteowls.rpg-board.net
Ax
Guild Master
Guild Master
Ax

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues   Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues Photo_11

heh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues   Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Owls - Guild Battle Issues
Page 1 of 1